Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Update

We were somewhat productive on the wedding front this weekend:

  • Sorted out who we still need addresses for and who still needs an STD. How late is too late to be sending these out? We're not "B-listing" anyone...we're just still missing some addresses.
  • Sent emails to various companies regarding toilet trailers. Do you have an Excel sheet titled "Potties"? Cause I do.
Hopefully, we can do better than this.

  • Called hotels to reserve blocks of rooms. In case you're wondering, hotel managers do NOT work Saturday afternoons. Not sure if this counts as a step forward, since I didn't actually talk to anyone who could help me. But I left my name and number with 5 hotels.
  • Began designing the invitations. Like the STDs, we'll be doing these on our own. I'd like to thank Ms. Bacon, my middle school computer teacher, for giving me about 90% of the skills I need to make these things snazzy and completely personalized. Photoshop, schmotoshop. MS Office is where it's at.
  • Confirmed The Official Dance Move of the wedding. Stay tuned for that. You don't want to be left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment